The inaugural GCC Forensic Science Conference will enable you to:
- Gain knowledge and analysis in the two-day Conference
- Source cost effective forensics products and innovative solutions in the exhibition
- Discover cutting edge technology from leading international labs, providers and worldwide manufacturers
- Understand e-discovery and e-intelligence to prevent digital attacks
- Attend interactive workshops in break-out sessions from the main conference
- Network and share best practice with peers
- Discuss evidence collection methodologies with key members of industry
- Enjoy lunch and networking refreshments served on each day
Visitors will be drawn from all aspects of forensics activity from across the Middle East. This may include: evidence collection by the Police, Military and Intelligence Agencies to those involved in any type of investigation or court presentation that requires the analysis of evidence, Lawyers, Government Bodies and Agencies as well as Private organisations and the Labs themselves.
Forensics is the second highest expense for police forces globally and a major cost for lawyers, government agencies, military and corporate companies.